This is a PDF pattern only. Instant download after purchase.
OLIVIA is a bohemian-style cropped crochet cardigan with flattering low neckline, lace details and slightly flared sleeves. It looks especially cute when paired with long skirts, dresses or high-waist pants. And what's best, the design is easily adjusted to meet your preferences: the pattern leaves space for creativity so you can express your own unique nature.
The pattern is available in English and Finnish. I have written the English version in standard US terms.
The pattern includes:
- Step-by-step written instructions
- Lots of progress photos
- Charts / drawings
- Several tips on how to modify the design, e.g. how to make a closed top without buttons or how to make narrow sleeves instead of flared
- 24 pages
Size options: XS(S)M(L)XL(XXL).
Size XXL has not yet been tested - if you'd like to be a tester for this size, contact me!
Skill level: intermediate.
You only need to know how to work the basic crochet stitches: chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet and double crochet.
Materials needed for this design:
- Hook size 3.5 mm or 4 mm / US 4 or 5
- 400-500 g of medium-weight yarn (~50g=100m)
- 5 pcs of buttons (diameter about 2,5cm / 1")
- Small needle for sewing the buttons into the cardigan
- Tapestry needle
Crochet gauge: 16 double crochet x 9 rows = 10 cm x 10 cm (4" x 4'') with hook size 3.5
Feel free to contact me with any questions or problems you may have about the pattern! I’d be very happy to help!
This pattern is copyright © Roosa Lundström | Maana Crafts
I hope you appreciate my work and do not copy, edit, modify, sell or reproduce my pattern.
Share a picture of your creation on IG and tag @maanacrafts or #maanatribe!
Happy making! ♡