This is a PDF pattern only, not a physical product. Instant download after purchase.
The pattern is available in English and Finnish. I have written the English version in standard US terms.
The pattern includes:
- Step-by-step written instructions
- Printable pattern for the leather part
- Progress photos
- Diagrams with explanations
- Two videos
- 17 pages
Size options: XS/S and M/L.
The size is adjustable. The smaller one fits for about 80-90 cm bust, and the bigger size for about 90-100cm (at least).
Skill level: intermediate.
You only need to know how to do a chain stitch, single crochet and a double crochet. You will learn how to combine leather and crochet, add beads to your crochet piece, and attach tassels.
Materials needed for this design:
- Hook size 3 mm and 5 mm / US 3 and 8
- Sport or DK weight yarn 100 g - 150 g
- A piece of leather or thick fabric (26 x 18 cm). Use recycled!
- Printer (to print the neckline pattern)
- Tapestry needle
- Awl, piercer or some other tool to poke small holes to the leather for sewing
- Fabric scissors
- Tape measure
- (optional) Small beads with large holes (about 2mm), 43-45 pcs
Crochet gauge: 19 double crochets x 11 rows = 10 cm / 4'' in width and 10 cm / 4'' vertically.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or problems you may have about the pattern! I’d be very happy to help!
This pattern is copyright © Roosa Lundström | Maana Crafts
I hope you appreciate my work and do not copy, edit, modify, sell or reproduce my pattern.
Share a picture of your creation on IG and tag @maanacrafts or #maanatribe!
Happy making! ♡