This is a PDF pattern only, not a physical product. Instant download after purchase.
NOSTALGIA is a lightweight boat neck crochet sweater adorned with interesting rhythmic patterns. The details are made using relief stitches, also called raised stitches or post stitches. The sweater has wide sleeves with tight wrist cuffs to keep it practical and easy to layer. An all-season sweater that keeps you cozy and cute in any situation.
You will receive:
- Step-by-step written instructions
- Lots of progress photos
- Diagrams with explanations
- Embedded videos for the tricky parts
- Tips on how to modify the design
- 15 pages
Size options XS-3XL and an option for a custom size
Skill level: intermediate
Materials you will need to have:
- Hook size 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5 mm / US C, D and E
- Fingering-weight yarn: e.g. "FreijaYarn Merino Single" 100% sw merino (100g = 366m) approx. 400(400)400(450)450(450)500 g
- Tape measure
- Tapestry needle
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the pattern. I'd be happy to help!